2009. 06. 05. 1:40
To check AD Schema, move Schama Master role, or make Schema writeable (eg.: update) You must enable Schema Management Console first.
Follow these steps as Administrator (UAC!):
- At the command prompt, type regsvr32 schmmgmt.dll. This should result in a dialog box that says DllRegisterServer In Schmmgmt.dll Succeeded.
- Open the management console by typing mmc at the command prompt.
- Go to Console | Add/Remove Snap-in.
- In the Add/Remove Snap-in dialog box, click the Add button.
- In the Add Standalone Snap-in dialog box, select Active Directory Schema, click Add, and click OK.
To make the schema writable:
- From the console, right-click Active Directory Schema, and select Operations Master.
- In the Change Schema Master dialog box, select the Schema May Be Modified On This Domain Controller check box, and click OK.
Schema is writeable only on the system that holds the schema operations master role!