Nowadays the virtual servers are real contestants of the conventional server placing. The enhanced performance of the servers made them capable of running multiple virtual machines. You can see here some of the many advanteges of this solution:
- As a physical machine is shared between multiple virtual ones, the costs of the colocation and the hardware are also divided
- With the help of the snapshot technology it can be restored to previous states
- Mobile: the virtualized resources can be very simply moved between sites, service providers or host systems
- The resources can be controlled and easily enlarged on-demand
- The whole server can be easily backed up
- In case of a restart failure, the "console" of the virtual device can be easily reached
The MOLEHAND Ltd. provides the virtual infrastructure with high performance and responsibility Fujitsu PRIMERGY systems, which contains ECC memory modules and SAS based RAID hard drives, satisfying any demands. The base of our solution is the Microsoft Hyper-V technology, that provides high quality and favorable prices.